Piedmont Hills High School
Return To Play Guidelines
Spectator Guidelines for PHHS
All Spectators must abide by the following:
- Wear a mask, at all times while on the PHHS premises [Exemptions include children ages 2 and under, people with a physical or mental health condition that prevents wearing a face covering, and those communicating with someone who is hearing impaired] with no exceptions regardless of vaccination status. You are welcome to remove your mask when in your vehicle or off the property.
- Only household members are allowed to be within 6 feet of each other and all separate households must maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from one another at all times.
- Assigned seating arrangement (see image) is mandatory. No parents or spectators on south side of field closest to player sideline or middle zone of stadium stands (indicated by red “X” on image).
- No spectators are allowed on the field (turf) before, after, or during the game.
- All spectators must wait in their vehicle if there is a game in play and are not allowed within the fenced area until the previous game’s spectators have vacated the stadium.
- All spectators must leave immediately after their child’s game and wait for their child/player in their vehicle so that the following game’s spectators may enter the facility,
- No congregating allowed on PHHS property, (parking lots included).
Compliance is mandatory. The following steps to endure compliance with the above stated guidelines will take place:
- The spectator(s) will be asked to comply or leave the premises.
- The coach whose spectator(s) is not abiding by the guidelines will be notified and must take immediate action.
- If the issue is not resolved immediately, North Valley teams will cease play and abandon the game.
North Valley United (YSL) appreciates your understanding and support of this policy. We look forward to our communities young athletes and spectators to be able to return to the wonderful game of Soccer .
North Valley United